Grace Christian School uses FACTS Tuition Management for all student billing and each family is required to complete online enrollment with FACTS during the Renweb enrollment process.
There are three tuition payment options available to parents:
- Payment in full plan: A 2% discount is given if full tuition is paid in September. Incidental charges will be billed separately and the full amount of the charge will be due if this payment plan is chosen.
- Nine-month payment plan: Tuition is paid from September through May. Incidental charges will be billed separately.
- Twelve-month payment plan: Tuition is paid from September through August. Incidental charges will be billed separately.
If a family has a student enrolled as a senior in high school and that family has no other children enrolled at Grace, the family is required to use either the one month payment plan or the nine-month payment plan.
Payments are made as an automatic draft from a bank account or credit card. Families are given the choice of five monthly due dates for the tuition draft (1st, 10th, 15th, 20th and 25th). If an automatic draft fails, an insufficient funds fee will be applied to your account. If paying by credit card, your account will be charged a processing fee. In addition to tuition, parents will be billed for incidental expenses throughout the year.
It has always been the policy of the school to work with families in making special payment arrangements when they have extenuating financial circumstances. In such cases, parents should contact Lina Smith, our Business Manager, to discuss the possibility of making special payment arrangements. A written payment plan will also need to be submitted to the Business Manager.
In the event a family fails to pay their account and fails to initiate contact with the Business Manager to make special payment arrangements, or if the family fails to follow through with their special payment arrangement plan, the school reserves the right to discontinue the family’s enrollment at GCS. Grace Christian School student records, transcripts and diplomas will be held until the account is paid in full.
All accounts must be paid in full prior to the beginning of each new school year for enrollment to continue.
Once accepted and enrolled, each student who withdraws anytime after enrollment and prior to the last day of school will:
(1) Be charged the full tuition rate based on the number of days in attendance.
(2) Be charged an additional withdrawal fee of $350. The GCS Finance Committee may approve exceptions based on extenuating circumstances.
(3) The school reserves the option of withholding school records, transcripts and diplomas until all balances are paid in full.
Please feel free to contact our Business Manager, Lina Smith, with any questions you may have. She can be reached at 540-886-9109 or email@example.com. It is the goal of the school to accommodate our families in a responsible and gracious manner concerning all finance-related issues.