Summer Athletic Opportunities
Grace Christian School provides opportunities throughout the summer months for students to participate in various sports activities. The purpose of these opportunities is to assist athletes in learning and honing their skills and to build team unity. If you have any questions or need further information, please contact our Athletic Director, Frank Kahrs, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Basketball Open Gyms at GCS Activities Center:
- Boys' Basketball (rising 6th-12th grade). Wednesdays from 4:00-6:00 pm and Saturdays 2:00-4:00 pm through July 24
- Girls' Basketball (rising 6th-12th grade). Tuesdays from 4:00-5:30 pm through July 23
Girls' Volleyball Open Gyms at GCS Activities Center:
Contact Gary Hockman at (540) 290 1450.
Soccer Open Fields:
- Boys' & Girls' Co-ed Soccer (rising 8th-12th grade girls and boys). Mondays from June 3-July 29, 6:30-8:00 pm at Wayne Hills Baptist Church
- Boys' Soccer (rising 8th-12th grade). Thursdays from June 6-July 25, 6:00-8:00 pm at GCS Activities Center
- Girls' Soccer (rising 6th-12th grade). Thursdays (except July 4th) through end of July, 6:30-8:00pm at Wayne Hills Baptist Church.
Cross Country Fun Runs:
- Rising 5th-12th grade students are invited to participate throughout the summer. Contact Coach Franklin at Hfrankli@wawlaw.com for more information.