2021-2022 Payment Policy
Grace Christian School uses FACTS Tuition Management for all student billing and each family is required to complete online enrollment with FACTS during the enrollment process.
- One month payment plan: A 2% discount is given if full tuition is paid in August. Incidental charges will be billed separately throughout the year as they occur.
- Two-month payment plan: First half of total tuition is paid in July 2021 and the second half in January 2022. Incidental charges will be billed separately throughout the year as they occur.
- Eleven-month payment plan: Tuition is paid in monthly installments from July 2021 through May 2022. Incidental charges will be billed separately throughout the year as they occur.
Payments are made as an automatic draft from a bank account or credit card. Families are given the choice of five monthly due dates for the tuition draft (1st, 10th, 15th, 20th and 25th). If an automatic draft fails, an insufficient funds fee will be applied to your account. If paying by credit card, your account will be charged a processing fee. In addition to tuition, parents will be billed for incidental expenses throughout the year.
Past Due Accounts
It has always been the policy of the school to work with families in making special payment arrangements when they have extenuating financial circumstances. In such cases, parents should contact our Business Manager to discuss the possibility of making special payment arrangements. A written payment plan will also need to be submitted to the Business Manager.
In the event a family fails to pay their account and fails to initiate contact with the Business Manager to make special payment arrangements, or if the family fails to follow through with their special payment arrangement plan, the school reserves the right to discontinue the family’s enrollment at GCS. Grace Christian School student records, transcripts and diplomas will be held until the account is paid in full.
All accounts must be paid in full prior to the beginning of each new school year for enrollment to continue.
Once accepted and enrolled, each student who withdraws anytime after enrollment and prior to the last day of school will:
(1) Be charged the full tuition rate through the end of the month of withdrawal.
(2) Be charged an additional withdrawal fee of $350. The GCS Finance Committee may approve exceptions based on extenuating circumstances.
(3) The school reserves the option of withholding school records, transcripts and diplomas until all balances are paid in full.
Please feel free to contact our Business Manager Lina Smith at email@example.com with any questions. It is the goal of the school to accommodate our families in a responsible and gracious manner concerning all finance-related issues.