Grace Christian School uses FACTS Tuition Management for all student billing and each family is required to
complete online enrollment with FACTS during the enrollment process.
There are three tuition payment options available:
- One-month payment plan: A 2.5% discount is given if full tuition is paid in June.
- Two-month payment plan: the first half of total tuition is paid in June and the second half in December.
- Monthly payment plan: Tuition is paid in monthly installments beginning in June and ending in May.
Payments are made as an automatic draft from a bank account or credit card. Families are given the choice of
five monthly due dates for the tuition draft (1st, 10th, 15th, 20th, and 25th). If an automatic draft fails, an insufficient funds fee will be applied to your account. If paying by credit card, your account will be charged with a credit card processing fee. In addition to tuition, parents will be billed for incidental expenses throughout the year.
Past Due Accounts
It has always been the policy of the school to work with families in making special payment arrangements
when they have extenuating financial circumstances. In such cases, parents should contact our Business
Manager to discuss the possibility of making special payment arrangements. A written payment plan will also
need to be submitted to the Business Manager.
In the event, a family fails to pay for their account and fails to initiate contact with the Business Manager to make
special payment arrangements, or if the family fails to follow through with their special payment arrangement
plan, the school reserves the right to discontinue the family’s enrollment at GCS. Grace Christian School
student records, transcripts, and diplomas will be held until the account is paid in full.
All accounts must be paid in full prior to the beginning of each new school year for enrollment to continue.
Once accepted and enrolled, each student who withdraws anytime after enrollment and prior to the last day of
(1) Be charged the full tuition rate through the end of the month of withdrawal.
(2) Be charged an additional withdrawal fee of $350. The GCS Finance Committee may approve exceptions
based on extenuating circumstances.
(3) The school reserves the option of withholding school records, transcripts, and diplomas until all balances
are paid in full.
Please feel free to contact our Business Manager at email@example.com with any questions. It is the goal
of the school to accommodate our families in a responsible and gracious manner concerning all finance-related